[MontelLUG] Mysql solo per RH e Suse!?!?!?!?!?!

Diego Rondini panda84 a inwind.it
Gio 14 Dic 2006 08:59:23 CET

Alessandro Galli wrote:
> Secondo questo articolo MySql ora supporta solo Suse e RH come distro linux!
> Sarà vero?
>
> http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/12/13/1515217

"we are just starting to roll out [Enterprise] binaries... We don't
build binaries for Debian in part because the Debian community does a
good job themselves... If you call MySQL and you have support we support
you if you are running Debian (the same with Suse, RHEL, Fedora, Ubuntu
and others)... someone in Sales was left with the wrong information".

Vuol dire che i binari Debian verranno generati dalla community Debian
invece che da direttamente da "MySQL network" se non ho capito male...

Ciao!
Diego