[MontelLUG] Exchange 2007 - DNS SRV Records

Andrea C nemodex a yahoo.it
Lun 21 Lug 2008 20:11:24 CEST

Ciao Amici del Lug,
vi vorrei sottoporre una email che mi č stata girata da un mio amico.
Vorrei un vostro pare:

Andrea C

<------- inzio Email --->

Hi Marco,

I was wondering if you could please take a look at this email below and let me
know if it can be passed onto someone at your ISP for them to look at?  We
would like a record to be added as per the email conversation below.so,
hopefully you have an English speaker at your ISP?

Thanks, please let me know if you have any questions.

Matthew