[MontelLUG] LibreOffice è accessibile

Stefano Fraccaro stefano.fraccaro a gmail.com
Gio 16 Feb 2012 17:26:31 CET

Ciao,
     confermo che LibreOffice è accessibile tramite JAA (Java Access
Bridge). Riporto una email dalla mailing accessibilità di LibreOffice.
In questo caso il problema mi sa che è la versione beta di NVDA ma la
sostanza è che LibreOffice, parola di ipovedente, è accessibile.

Hi.
I am a visually impaired user of Libreoffice.  I am able to use it with the free open source screen reader NVDA, available from
www.nvda-project.org<http://www.nvda-project.org>.
It has always been necessary that the Java Access Bridge be installed in order to ensure that NVDA can speak things such as menus, dialog boxes and even the text of the documents.  However, i notice that I'm unable to get any output with the new 3.5 release using the latest NVDA beta 2012.1.  I'm running Windows 7, 32-bit edition.  Enabling assistive technology support makes no difference.
I've reported this as a bug in Libreoffice's bug tracker but I'm wondering if anyone else can duplicate this and if there is a workaround which is not obvious to me.

thanks so much for any help you can provide.
David Goldfield