[MontelLUG] Seminario online Webmin

cesco webmonster a apf.it
Mer 15 Mar 2006 16:18:58 CET

Rimbalzo dalla mailing  list del pluto... con  la registrazione gratuita
danno persino 5$ da spendere su thinkgeek :)

----- Forwarded message from Tramayne Watson <twatson a opencountry.com> -----

From: Tramayne Watson <twatson a opencountry.com>
To: fsug a fsugpadova.org
Subject: Free Webmin Online Webinar
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:58:46 -0800

Hi,

You are invited to take advantage of our latest in the Webmin webinar
series, on March 16, 2006, Jamie Cameron (creator of Webmin) is moving from
Australia to California, USA! Find out the latest developments with Webmin,
ask Jamie any question you want about Webmin and see a demo of the latest
offering from Open Country: OCM 3.0.. Register now for this free online
seminar with the link below. Registered attendees will receive a $5.00 email
coupon from ThinkGeek.com, one of our favorite stores.

http://www.opencountry.com/webmin/webinar.php

Regards,

Tramayne K. Watson
Manager of Business Development
1301 Shoreway Rd, Suite 211
Belmont, CA 94002
Ph: 650-591-8080 ext. 262
Fax: 650-591-8050
www.opencountry.com

This email message and its contents are copyrighted and are proprietary
products of Open Country, Inc.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or
transfer of this message or its contents, in any medium, is strictly
prohibited.

----- End forwarded message -----

--