[MontelLUG] Microfono e & Drivers

Stefano Fraccaro stefano.fraccaro a gmail.com
Ven 12 Feb 2010 15:17:21 CET

Schede audio Intel su Karmic (come la mia): devi installare il package
"linux-backports-modules-alsa-karmic-generic"
A me si distorceva l'audio in maniera assurda dopo qualche minuto di
ascolto...

;-)

--

*Stefano Fraccaro*
Automation Department

*Simec S.p.A. - *via E. Fermi, 4 - 31030 Castello di Godego - Treviso, Italy
Tel: +39.0423.7351
Fax: +39.0423.735349
E-mail:* **stefano.fraccaro**@simec.it
*Web Site:* **www.simec.it
*Web Site:* **www.genius.simec.it

*NOTICE: This message contains SIMEC SPA classified information intended
only for use of the addressed name above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, please note that
forbidden. Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify
us immediately by phone and return the original message to us at the
above address.

SIMEC SPA - tutti i diritti riservati / all rights reserved

---
avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
Virus Database (VPS): 100212-0, 12/02/2010
Controllato il: 12/02/2010 15.17.28